Blended Learning Customized Course Structure
B-L Course are customized training program, well-structured into three phases: Before Training, During Training, and After Training. On the right column below, you can click on the pull-down menu of each phase to view examples of how a Trainer can use B-L course structure to give the participants the best learning impact.
- Advance Notices - - e.g. Checklist on pre-course reading/expectations, Do's & Don'ts guidelines, Team's Ground Rules, etc.
- Pre-course Questionnaires - - e.g. conduct online survey of participant's profile and pre-requisites for the course.
- Pre-course Assignments - - e.g. make available online reading materials, preparing training materials/slides, etc.
- Pre-tests - - e.g. test participant's knowledge of the subject matters before attending the course.
- Tests participant's comprehension - - e.g. Quizzes, Exercises, etc.
- Observes participant's behavior - - e.g. Role-plays, Participation in Problem Solving Games, Presentations, Handling of machines/tools, etc.
- Conduct Level 1 Training Assessment - - e.g. After-training survey on participant's reactions towards the training (likes, dislikes, areas for improvements), etc.
- Conduct Level 2 Training Assessment - - e.g. Pre/Post-tests to validate that participant's knowledge of the subject matter has improved.
- Ask for Action Plans - - e.g. Actions that participants plan to implement what they have learned back to their workplace.
- Level 3 Training Assessment - - e.g. Feedbacks or observations from the participant's superior/colleagues that there is a change in participant's behaviors/knowledge/skills after the training.
- Further comments/feedback/sharings - - e.g. Testimonials from participants about their experiences with the knowledge/skills gained from the training.