Training Needs and Objectives:
This is a specially customized Leadership training program for managers. The client’s organization went through a restructuring with many senior top management staff relocated to another organization. They needed the remaining top management staff fill up the vacuum and to ‘step-up’ their leadership capability to lead and develop their subordinates to the next level of performance. Their current senior managers need to be a more effective leader. Effective leaders, first of all, are expected to get the right things done in a proactive manner. They need to work hard on their personal leadership characters to be the ‘change agent’ that can positively influence others to move on and to be more productive. They are also expected to work interdependently with other department heads to spearheads changes and achieve higher KPIs for the organization.
– Top management (e.g. General Manager, Heads of Department, Senior Managers, Managers) who needs to upgrade their leadership styles in order to be more effective.
Learning Objectives includes:
– Recognize the changes and challenges facing today’s Leaders.
– Discover ways to be principles-centred: be proactive and build trust.
– Visualize future goals, align missions and goals with their subordinates
– Prioritize KPAs, KPIs and communicate it to their team
– How to formulate ‘win-win’ negotiations and create collaboration
– To empowers subordinates to achieve higher goals.
– To better utilize the team’s synergy for higher performance.
– Create harmony, trust and respect within team members..
Click here (http://www.mytrainingprovider.com/courses/habitsEffLdr.html ) for a sample of the course content for this program. This is just a sample, I can customize the content to better suit your organization’s training needs.
Contact me or just drop me an email if you have similar training needs and would like a trainer to train up your managers to be more Effective Leaders.