Training Needs and Objectives:
Client wanted a specially customized Train-The-Trainer course for those senior employees who need to ‘pass-down’ their technical skill-sets to their juniors. Many of them were already performing the training job, but have no prior training to become trainers.
– Senior workers (e.g. Managers, Section Head, Project Leaders, Senior Engineers, Trainers, etc) who needs to pass on their competencies to their junior colleagues/subordinates.
– System Implementation Project Teams who need to train up people to use new system during the phase-in period.
Learning Objectives includes:
– Describing the ‘total picture’ of the role & responsibility of a professional trainer
– Passing over practical trainer’s skills, techniques and tips
– Coaching participants hands-on
– Video-record participant’s actual training delivery and provide real-time feedback
– Demonstrate to participants how to make their training more lively, interesting, engaging and more effectively
– Give participants a ‘big picture’ on how to evaluate their training results.
Click here ( http://www.mytrainingprovider.com/courses/ttt.html ) for a sample of the detailed course content for this Train-The-Trainer program.
Train-The-Trainer program is a workshop-style training for senior employees (e.g. Managers, Section Heads, Senior Engineers, Senior Officers, etc) who has been doing training activities but have NOT attended any formal training on how to be a Trainer. The objectives are to get these senior employees up to par on delivering training events that are interesting, engaging, and that delivers results. Participants will have to complete a pre-course questionnaire and assignment before attending this course. The number of maximum participants for this course is limited to 14 pax, in order to give participants more time/opportunities to interact and practice hands-on.
The instructor will coach and demonstrate the ‘knowledge and techniques’ on how to do the training delivery. The participants will then present their trainings hand-ons, with fellow colleagues recording their training delivery and give them feedback in real time. Their presentation is video-recorded and playback for feedback. The participants are encouraged to improve and re-do their presentation (if required) until they get it right.
This is a very practical and effective course for those whose job scope include training others up to take over new tasks. Also it is an excellent program for succession planning. (Example: I had a client who wants to run this training program for all their IT Project team members before introducing a new software system to all other departments.)
Contact me or just drop me an email if you have a group of employees whom your company would like to train them to be more effective Trainers.